Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beauty

i met her recently, when i went for my core java classes.  Yeah..... she had a grace on her face.  i must confess she was beautiful...i liked her.
her name is (xyz)*...a name like that a star of page3.
i am not very talkative....but yeah sometimes i am very of it........so i was desperate to talk to her.
that night i messaged all my friends...dat i met a new girl....i was excited. i was trying to find a way to talk to her. and then as usual my creative instincts churned out a new idea..........

excuse me....are you xyz??  i asked
yeah fool i am xyz.....she must have thought in her mind..
 yeah i am....!!!! - she said...and then i began talking to her....
 before leaving i said to her...lets meet online tonite...
ok !!!-she said

oh my god!!!  wat a  pretty smile she had.....

we met that night online...talked for an half an hour....then she said......gn  n signed out....
oh my god!!! oh my god!!! i was upon cloud no.9.... i messaged all my frnds......

i was not excited because i was falling for her..or i have any intentions of flirting with her....well i am very worst on doing that...i dont have such good prowess for that..

it was because she wiped out all the past pains of my mine which i was carrying with me. and she did it very instantly.
this was not the same feeling as i felt when i fell in love for the first time... it was different....
a feeling that triggered my creativity very furiously.. i don't think it was love for her but i felt as if i am Leornado Da Vinci  painting a Mona Lisa....ha ha ha.....what a great feeling that was.....it filled my head..
i lost consciousness and entered into a state of bliss. it was same as that i used to feel while mediating. the only difference was, it was more powerful bliss.. it was a good experience....

i asked her for her phone no. last night.....
number??? -she said....
phone no.!!! -i said...
ok!!!
but i share it with my mom....-she said
ha ha ha......that was the most funniest of all things i heard yesterday....by this thing she proved that she was a girl.
she might be thinking that i am trying to flirt or trying to do someting like that....

idiot!!!! i m sure you must be having more than one personal cell... n u r telling me that u share a cell with your mom... i was just trying to be frns!!!-i said in my mind....

anyways..... despite of all of this stupidity of hers.....10 on 10 for her..

so now miss xyz...marches in....


* name has been removed due to privacy terms......




  

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it.....toooooo awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is for the story of my frnd Vivek


    Tamannaye to dil ki hasrat he
    puri ho jaye to hum khush kismat he
    na puri ho to gam kya krna
    adhuri rehna to tamannao ki fitrat he

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got One silent smile....for one silent pain
    Vivek .Don't let it go buddy......

    ReplyDelete
  5. rail gadi.... rail gadi..... chuk chuk chuk chuk krti aage bd gyi badoni ki rail gadi.......

    ReplyDelete