Monday, September 5, 2011

Facebook


First of all, I want to thank all those people who read my posts or atleast go in agreement with the favor bank that I discussed earlier in the previous post.

So, the special thing about today’s post is that, the title has nothing to do with the content of post.
 It is like I was glancing through all posts on this blogger site and I saw a post titled “how to drive traffic to your blog.”

It says that more the no. of posts on your blog, more frequently you are to be found on the internet. Furthermore, it says that, look for the most frequently searched topics on the internet. It increases again; the discoverability of your blog.
So I googled the thing as, “most searched words on internet “.
With the numerous links appearing on the screen, I clicked the very first one and it displayed a list of most searched words on internet in the past 48 hours. So the facebook thing was on the 3rd or 4th I guess.  And I personally think this is the most searched thing on internet these days. Hence, the title is “Facebook” and nothing to do with the content or may be; everything to do, in the so called “traffic terms.”

 As now, I have discussed this bloody blunder thing with you guys. Let’s get back to our roots, for which I am here for, the writing.

3 days back, I returned from Delhi after 3 months, to my hometown; Dehradun. Coming home has always been a feeling as equivalent as a nirvanic ecstasy for every one of us.  And I think all of you agree with me on that.

Unlike Delhi, Dehradun is a much cooler place, with a moderate pace in daily life.          
It’s at its best during the rainy season, when everything appears green to your eye. It’s like you fall in love with it and want to spend your whole life here in peace and harmony with nature.
After a month or two I felt the strings of my guitar on my fingers. Music has been an integral part of my life from the college days, when I used to sit with my friends and played some bollywood numbers, but most of the time my own compositions. That was the golden period of my life.

When I started writing this post, I did not had the slightest intention of putting something on the internet. But sometimes you cannot withstand the tornado of thoughts overwhelming your mind. So finally I gave up, and was back on my blog.

Readers won’t find it much amusing, nor I. But yes it keeps your emotions flowing freely. And I think release of emotions is very necessary for an artist to bring his creation to perfection whether he is a writer, or a painter, or a musician and so on.
Art is not something based upon the complex mathematical or physical calculations. But it is something to do with heart and soul, to do with the flow.

So I sign off today, promising you some really good stuff next time. And yes, let me see how effective this idea of “Faceboook” proves to be. :)
   
   


  
  


                    

           

3 comments:

  1. I could totally relate to the tornado of thoughts that overwhelm the mind and you have no option but pen it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello purba,
    thanks for lending some of your precious time to read the post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like your post as it was honest flow of thoughts in it. I'm not so sure about the title part. I never judge a post by a title.

    ReplyDelete