Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Matrushka Is Gone Forever And Me Feeling Broken

i mean what went wrong???  Did i write something bad about her???  Is she not beautiful???
Did i lie about her beauty??  i mean.........what???  Tell me...who can answer my questions???
Is it a sin to say the truth??.............if it is a sin then damn it.... i won't surrender to tyranny of anyone......she was one of my most beautiful part of life i experienced and she stays forever like that within my soul......and even she also cannot deny that she is beautiful!!! 
if she had a problem with my blogs....she should have told me on the very first day!!!
i mean how can she be such mean to me....though i was noone to her but she was the creator of a beautiful world inside me and she must respect my feelings as a human....

Did she think that i m an insane guy or i am the bad guy????

yes!!!! i am a bit insane because i don't hide my feelings....every friend of mine knows this fact....but i m not a bad guy and i am certain about it!!!

Don't the devotees express fiercely the love for the God???.....Don't the musician dissolve themselves into music completely???  Don't the painter expresses  every hues boldly in their painting?? Doesn't it???

yes they do!!!!  and so i did !!!  i expressed the intensity of her within me.... Is it wrong???
Tell me oooo you intelligent humans!! you are more intelligent then me then tell me what is the right thing???

and yes miss xyz!!!!  if anywhere in the world you still exist apart from my soul....then listen!!!
you took me very wrong!!! very very wrong!!! you have hurted  heart of an artist infact of a true guy!!
and i swear if anyone in the world have described you more truely and perfectly than me...no one!!!
no one would have ever done that!!!

i never decribed you just because i wanted favours from you......i asked you for the phone no. just as a friend...and nothing much more than that.....

and i am really very very sorry if i have ever hurted you!!!  i didn't mean that!!! i apologise for all this mess!!!
you should have told me once!!! i don't even have your phone no. to explain myself!!!!
i was thinking to write a book !!!! i was waiting for you tonight to appear on facebook and i was excited to tell you about this book!!

anyways i'll remove all my posts if you don't like them!!! but really!!!! you really annoyed me!!!!
i'll never forget you both as a beautiful and the most tragic incident of my life......

you rendered me speechless!!!
all i can say to every guy that guys  if you really want to appreciate then appreciate anything except a WOMEN!!!







7 comments:

  1. O lady don't u ever feel the love that a person has for u...
    He is writing about u,He is not a writer
    bt ur presence made him to write about u and him,
    isn't painful for him u neglected his devotion toward u..and is this the way that u treat who loves u...
    Though the time that you know him wasn't much, so how could u make decision about him...
    Let give him some time.........and this will not same again.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be the way he chosen was wrong,but his destination can't be.
    He felt something for u and wrote....
    He might be silent admirer but that is not the way that you deserve....
    Fact is he is not writing fairy tales.He is writing for someone who is much higher than a fairy for him..Sorry that u misunderstood him... ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivek you are really a gud guy...
    but i dont know bro really whats the reason behind this that she has left you......

    These lines for the sheena
    love him or hate him either way but vivek is in your mind...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This goe sout for u vivek...situation u r confronting......!!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    O no, I see,
    ...I spun a web, it's tangled up with
    me,
    And I lost my head,
    The thought of all the stupid
    things I said,
    O no what's this?
    A spider web, and I'm caught in
    the middle,
    So I turned to run,
    The thought of all the stupid
    things I've done,
    I never meant to cause you
    trouble,
    And I never meant to do you
    wrong,
    And I, well if I ever caused you
    trouble,
    O no, I never meant to do you
    harm.
    O no I see,
    A spider web and it's me in the
    middle,
    So I twist and turn,
    Here I am in love in a bubble,
    oh! I never meant to cause
    you trouble,
    I never meant to do you wrong,
    And I, well if I ever caused you
    trouble,
    Although I never meant to do
    you harm.

    ReplyDelete