Wednesday, January 26, 2011

tHE coMedy of TErrOrs

ok!!!  now!!!......... today was the most  fu***ng day in past 8 or perhaps 9 months..... the reason was obvious....you know!!!...what kind of a stupidity i have attempted in public in the past 4 or 5 days....
i mean people say so!!!
some of you may be reading it for the first time so i can summarise for you guys...

i called someone by his name...that's all to say it in one sentence.....
and people think i'm stupid...idiot...moron and so on..now that's humorous..haha....

my neurons were under a great strain for past 18 hours.....the reason??

first of'all someone proved my assumptions correct......secondly the friends texting me about the last night tragedy..... . a mixed response!!

some saying "yeh to hona he tha!!!".....    

idiots!!!! grrrrrrr!! thinking of themselves as the foretellers and taking pride in it.- i said to myself

some saying  that "you should talk to xyz"....

yaaaaaaaa damn!!! i don't have her number....should i use telepathy just like the Indian superhero  Shaktimaan did to contact miss Geeta Biswas. ha ha ha.-i said again to myself.

ooops!!! i did it again!!!
i must break this habit of taking everyone's name in public....
 now i fear that Shaktimaan and Geeta Biswas will take me to the court and judge will repeat 10 times....
 "Hang Till Death"...ha ha ha.... is it so??  What do you think guys??.... hmmm...

Actually i am not afraid of Geeta Biswas. After all she is just a girrrrrrl!!!!.......but but but.....i really need to give some thought to mr.Shaktimaan. ...he is her, sooooo called boyfriend!!!....ha ha ha..
he has supenatural powers.......he can burn me....throw me in air....rotate my head like he does with his body....plus he has so many best friends to torture me .........like Kapala, and the stone man,and the electric man, and ofcourse who can forget Doctor Jackaaaaaal....ha ha ha ha ha.....i m feeling twitches in my stomach. i can't brrrrrreathe.....ha ha ha ha...
oh my god !!!! i am doomed!!!!! mercy my lord!!! mercy!!!!......ha ha ha

ok!!! now enough of horrible fantasy!! back to reality.....
i also felt that i shouldn't have taken the name in public....you know it's not good sometime perhaps!!! so i once again apologise for my misdeeds.....but i never meant to hurt anyone!!!
i should have used some fictitous name like i did later on....the Matrushka!!!
i mean..... tell me... if there still something wrong with the name??? Should i use something else??
like "does not exist"....ha ha ha...

i think that's the perfect name....."does not exist".
then you can think of the previous sentences containing the original name as  "does not exist"...haha
for e.g...... "does not exist" exists in my soul....
or like i greet....hey hiiii "does not exist"...how are u??.

you see!!!  can u ever ask someone that does not exist about how he/she is....???
i mean what "does not exist" will tell you in reply...... ??

Java.Lang.Thread.Main ....error at line 20: Person Not Found Exception........ha ha ha ha
now that is something technically humorous!!  is this what "does not exist" replies..???

ok now again!! enough of it!!
after so many replies from friends .......ike i said before
i was confused...totally confused!!
and what effect terror and confusion can cause in your mind ?? can you imagine??...so here is the answer....

i was wondering if  "Matrushka" or "does not exist"...have any brother reading my post...then he must be too too eager to kick my ass....

does she have it???  don't tell me??? are you sure??

oh my god!! oh my god!!!......mercy my lord!! mercy!!!......
i apologise my brother...i hold back my words...but pleassssss don't kick my ass!!!

actually it's not my fault....it's all your sister's fault....
Why is she so beautiful???
ok!! ok!!...... ok!!.............ok!!  but that's none of my business...i hold back my words brother.

mercy!! o mercy!! don't tear my jersey!!! ........brother!!..... ha ha ha

ok now!! that was just an assumption...a horrible one.....thanks to my imagination!!
but now again, that's not my fault!!!
 we the computer engineers are used to assumptions about the worst cases in various algorithms!!!

 and may be if she's having a boyfriend!?!?!?.......may beeeee!!!!

i didn't say she is having it yaar!!! it is just an assumption!!!!
mark my words!!
and don't tell me afterwards that i said that she is havvvvving aaaaaa boyfriend...
so if we assume that....then again the worst case implies ...ha ha

and what if in case both of the assumptions are true???..........then???
what!?!?!
i mean...is there something else left to assume...hmmmm..tell me??
can any of you suggest me something genuine and applicable to escape the worst case sequences?? can you??

i don't think so..
rather i should hang myself. before both of them hangs me or bangs me....whatever!!!!....

fooooh!!! now i am able to believe what a great and beautiful thing...the MIND is....
fulllllllll of assumptions.....horrrrrrible assumptions....ha ha ha

so that's enough i think for the time being...and i hope "does not exist" have no problem with my "existing"  blog now....
ha ha ha...gud bye to all....




 



   



  






4 comments:

  1. 'does not exist' s gonna exist sooner or later..n hell..b an optimistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to kick your ass.... u fooled us.. u artificial .. virtual ..corrupted software...

    u should not have created such an imaginative virus.....

    lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nai aman sir!!! it's real...and not fictitious!!!

    ReplyDelete