Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Practice before you Preach"

so last night i told you about thinking....that we think a lot and that is the reason we falter.
after publishing the previous post, i had nothing to do and i can't write another post in a single day...

reason??/
firstly i should give time to my readers to not get bored of the content..
secondly, i can't think so much in a day...i mean too much thinking sucks the creative juices out of your head...
so i logged in onto facebook..one of my favorite timepass..chatted with one or two friends and my sis.

my sis is a very sweet girl..she is doing CS (finals) from Delhi... infact i have two sisters pursuing the same course....the other sister who is 3 and a half younger than me has cleared the first level and still 4 levels to go..and like i said the other in final level...

the one in final level is almost my age...
like i said she is very sweet girl...
i have an interesting story about her..

actually she  is not my blood sister..do you understand the blood sister???
ok!!
so i met her like this...
my younger sister and she shared a room in PG in Delhi.

so one day my younger sister found her crying in alone..
the reason??/
she don't have any brother...so she was crying..

ok!! now my younger sister is like saviour to the world...ha ha ha
seriously, she has this kind of attitude....
so she said to her that my brother is same as your brother...and she immediately gave a call to me on the cellphone..and explained the matter to me...

oh, my god!!....and i was like a candle melting, or an ice cream in hot summer losing its rigidness...

ok!! ok! tell her... i am there for her- i said to my younger sis..
she said ok!!

sometimes i think...though i have an appearance of boy most of my things are of like girl...ha ha ha
seriously...like the heart!!!
i mean i have noticed boys...they are very tough..and do not respond like the melting thing....
but i am carried away even by a look of a flower...ha ha ha...that sounds funny!!

and i think that's why the girls have no such likings for me...
because they must be thinking in their mind.. that
"idiot!! we already have enough of that with us,
no more!! ...we want some rough and tough"

is this the reason??? ...hmmm?

i tried various times to make myself that 'rough and tough'
but you must have heard that saying...
a "Crow cannot turn into a Swan even if he takes a 1000 dips in milk"
so i am still like that....."the ice cream in hot summer"

so this was how  i met my sister the one in CS finals...

and there is now one more interesting thing to tell......
guess what??
now the one who is my real sister...i mean i don't want to hurt the other sister..it's just a thing to make things more understandable to readers...
she is as important to me like my younger sister... infact a bit more than her...
now why i called it a bit more..??? the reason is...
the younger sister never gives me a call or even text me... but the other sister......
she everyday text me saying.."ma cutie sweetie bhai!!!"..and she text me twice or thrice in a day...chats with me on facebook...and sometimes gives a call...

now this is what happens with everyone of us...
when we have something already with us, we don't care for it..
but who never had the thing cares a lot when he/she gets it...
so i think you can guess of whom i think of my real sis....

this is a bit harsh on my younger sis....
so as i am older than her and as elders are more intelligent...i tell you i don't mind it if she doesn't contact me...because when she was here with me ..she has done a lot to me...
i mean she loves me very much..
she used to get me new apparels out of her pocket money..sometimes out of her piggy bank..
so i don't mind...

infact i can also make a call to her....can't i??
but i don't do it.... reason???
Ego problems!!  ha ha ha...

see!! this is the problem with everyone of us ..."The EGO"
we betray our loved ones just because of that bloody EGO...
don't ever do that to one you love...

and see who is telling you about EGO.....the one who has plenty of it.......ha ha ha
this is another problem with us....we see the imperfections in other souls, but actually it is us who are being mirrored in others, and it is our own flaw that reflects in others...

so what can be done.....???
ok!! first i'll make a call to my sister...and then i'll get back to you.....
and that's because some intelligent being once said..."practice yourself , before you preach something to others."



 
    











  


No comments:

Post a Comment