Tuesday, February 22, 2011

thE pOEt


//This is one of the artwork that I wrote in one of my sessional exams when I encountered a beautiful lady entering the class.
So here it goes.//

“I was struck by that brilliant light on her face,
My senses overflow, such deadly was her grace.

I lost sense of morality, I saw in her body “the immortality”,
I wished I would’ve been part of her, indivisible, filled with kind brutality.

Her eyes such kind, It seemed wherever her gaze fell, the earth smiled.
Oh god! When she had a look upon me,
I felt my heart pounding and soul about to break free.

No matter how much I tried to ignore her,
Her feminine brought in me an intense pleasure.

My hands became wild; they are spilling my soul,
I think I’ll dissolve, in an attempt to describe her whole.”

No comments:

Post a Comment