Sunday, April 3, 2011

thE DNA


This phase of my life is really very terrible. Its like the climax of a game going towards the death. Just one month left for exams and then the engineering is over. 
And then what?    
Man!!!!!!   My head is about to explode. I have so very myriad possibilities for my future and I have to stick to just one and move on. But I tell you what, man its so very hard altering your genetic code, the DNA.
I mean its so hard fighting your DNA, because it determines your behavior and all the crap you do. And most of the things are hereditary, so the problem lies there. Your innate thing pulls you down sometimes, even if you try hard. I mean my grandapa had a nomad sort of nature, not sticking on to something. So now you may be able to understand why I am blaming the DNA. I mean I cant choose or stick to something.  
Yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  Still I am trying so hard to alter and manipulate my DNA. And I can only try and try and try….   

No comments:

Post a Comment