Tuesday, March 8, 2011

JAVA

yesterday the day  was really really terrible. reason??
i was having a sudden energy rush, kind of adrenaline rush you say, and it flushed out my head. my right hemisphere was burning like the oven and the left was cold. i was feeling like to shout out loud to vacate the energy. Actually it was my chi flow that was imbalanced, i don't know the reason why. but it burnt all my organs on the right.
so today in the morning i meditated to balance it, and it feels better. i have read these kind of things on the internet, it says that it is a symptom of awakening of Kundalini energy or the chi energy lying dormant at the base of our spine.
wooooh!! now that's  interesting. but there are dangers too. for e.g the excessive rush in a wrong channel can make you go crazy.

i am safe-i said to myself.
Reason?? i am already mad ,and a thing happens once in our lifetime and never again. i mean like love. Similarly the madnesss.

ok now!! More you focus on things they inflate more. so i moved my attention from that energy rush and switched on my laptop. These days i am working on the advanced features of  JAVA and it is interesting.
but it is also like a cooked meal, i mean you just need to have the etiquettes to serve the meal and its all done.
It's not  a language if you really wanna become a programmer, a killer programmer. I prefer PYTHON or C then.

i have got an ultimatum of three months from my mother saying that get lost after three months for a job.
arghhhhhhhh!!!! when this ghost of job will gonna leave me.

so the thing is i am working on my technical skills. and i think i'll not do a job but work, may be as a freelancer. But who knows what happens next. Whatever  the things i need to carve something on the sands of time before i die and i am sure to do it..
  
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment