Thursday, January 27, 2011

now WhAT tHE heLL Was tHat???

so last night was a good one.... it was "comedy of terrors" like i said....
if any of you havn't read the previous post, then you must read it....it is quite a humor...

so i had a conversation with my sis and one of my friend last night on facebook.....
They both were asking me that what the hell happened??? and am i all right???
why did she leave you??

The BLOG!!! and The Blog!!! that was the most obvious reply i can give to someone asking such a question that why did she leave you???

She must be scared - said my friend ..
hmmm!!!! i think so... i replied..

my hmmmm was containing some traces of sadness in it... i mean i never meant to hurt her... i was just!!! you know!!!.........what should i say??.....you know it all guys...it happens...and i did apologise for that..

and my sister was giving me consolation........nothing much she can do about it..

is all girls are the same??
do they always fall for the bad guys and never they stand up for one right guy who loves them truely??
is it so?? - i asked  my sis

no!! no!!! it's not like that!!
don't get worried my sweet brother i'll find a good girl for you- my sis replied..
hmmm!!! - i said

ok!! that was allright!!! but did you notice something that i just said before 2 sentences...???
did you notice??  did youuuuu??......."that one right guy who loves them truely??"

did i say that???

oh my god!!! now what the hell was that???
"love them truely??/"

 i mean i said it before in my first post  that i wasn't falling for her or i don't love her...it's just that i liked her...
 but LOVE??  oh crap!! that can't be true!!!
 but is it god???  come'on tell me....be frank!!! my lord!! is it so??/-i said
a big silence......................................a big big silence knelled in my mind!!!
................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
..................................
ok!!! now that's enough!!! i am going mad..-i said to myself
 i quickly typed a sweet gunnnie to my sis.....pressed the"Enter" button on my laptop..and
so i did to my friend....then logged out..

i switched off everything....and i was completely inside the quilt.... in a similar posture like a baby in her mother's womb...
it took me  a while to take that bug called "LOVE" out of my mind...and then i was asleep...

it is 07:45 a.m...27 january 2011...
VIVEK!!!................ VIVEK!!............... VIVEK!!! - my dad yelled at me....uth ja jaldi!!!

well i heard it in the first time itself my name "vivek" but i think this happens with everyone of us that we don't answer it in first time when we are sleeping or more precisely we pretend as if we are in a deep sleep and we don't know who the bloody hell xyz is..........in this case mr. "vivek".....ha ha ha...i think that's funny... doesn't it???
but guys this overacting doesn't get over here.......

hmmmmmm!!!!!! - i replied to my dad...

now this hmmmmm doesn't mean simply hmmmmm....there is a difference...
see!!! the hmmmmm in this case contains an enormous amount of pain we put into or pretend to put into...as if we were not sleeping on bed of sleepwell's but on a bed of thorns,or pebbles.......ha ha ha...now that's again funny...doesn't it??/

so finally i switched on my biological computer... i mean my mind......
now what the hell was that again???

while booting....ha ha...the first thought that hit my harddisks was... miss "does not exist"...
crap!! total crap!!
i mean what??? are you gone mad?? - my mind told me....
it was like my computer getting scanned....and sudddely some alert blings...
"a virus has been detected".....  now that's funny.
aaaa VIRUS??
a virus called LOVE like i said...

well guys as i m a computer engineer... or more precisely aspirrrrrrre to be a computer engineer...
so nobody can tell you better than me....... that what issss a Virus??

well!!!!!
i'll not tell you about the different viruses i studied in enginnering...
infact i'll tell you about a different virus!!! The one i encountered while my biological system was getting boot
time scannned.....
so the virus like i said..."LOVE"....

it is not a virus like the computer viruses. containing  malicious source codes that crash your system...but yes it is a little bit like that......

as an enginner we are not humans exactly...we are cyborgs....

do you understand what are cyborgs ???

well!!! cyborg is a half human half machine.....

so as we wre machines.... a bit.... like i said....we have some primary and secondary or you can call periphrels devices associated with us....

so!!!!! our mind is the primary thing...but we rarely use it...ha ha ha...
and if we use it sometimes then we use it for insane means....like i m using it just now....ha ha ha....

and there is a peripheral called HEART....
aaaaahhhhhhhhh......now this is something that makes us human..
a bit..... like i said...

so!!! exactly this is the most important part of our observation of viruses.....

see!!! even if you are not a person of technical line...nothing to worry...

so!!! all of you must have plugged a pen drive on your laptop or pc..whatever!!  am i right???
ok now!!! some of the time it's ok!!! is it???


but if you had an anti-virus installed on your system and sometime you plugged the pen drive and if there is something malicious in the drive... a message blings...."a virus has been detected"...like i said before.
doesn't it???

ok now!! what do you do??? 
i mean formatting the drive is the only easiest option...is it??

yes it is!!
and then only you can work safely.........

now!!! similarly....heart is like pen drive.....
if you have something malicious in it...you can't work safely.. it's as simple as that...

now LOVE is not exactly the culprit.....it is just a name of a virus..like "Trojan Horse" that replicated itself on every execution...ha ha ha
the culprit issssss...... the source code called the GIRL....ha ha ha
and you dare to plug your heart into your system!!!

you want to know ???...what blunder can it cause???

so the answer isssssssss........ you can end up like me ....writing a blog...ha ha ha..
about a GIRLLLLLLLL!!!!!
so folks!!!  choice is yours...the mind or the pen drive??  ha ha ha... i mean the HEART..

well i think i'll go for the heart!!!!  as i am doomed by this virus called LOVE....
but you don't follow me!!! seriously!!!
 i mean... i m corrupted and my system is now under the dictatorship of LOVE so i have no option....
but you guys are lucky....so can learn from my experience......all i can say is don't ever never crucify yourself.....because no anti-virus is developed so far to fix this bug..

there is a solution to it...but it'll not help again...
i mean....if another girl comes in my life and she becomes "MERLIN MONROE" and unchecks "MONA LISA"...ha ha ha..
oops!!! sorry!!nothing funny about it!!!!
because the problem stays still...the source code... the girl....the LOVE....
so you better format  the pen drive before plugging it in your system...
no LOVE..... no crashes....no problems.......as simple as that!!!

Did you get it??? hmmmm.........








 











     


     

1 comment:

  1. socha nahi tha takdir yahan layegi
    manzil tak aate he jaan ( jaan here for the matruska) chali jayegi...........

    ReplyDelete